Saturday, November 12, 2016

Book Tour of ENIGMA by Vanessa Liebe

Book Summary 
Mark and Lucy Fuller have a great marriage, or so they think. But there is always room for improvement and there is one side to their marriage that they have never discussed or indulged in and that is their fantasies. When Lucy is referred to a new club where they can enact their fantasies, albeit only be intimate with one another, they become members and discover a whole new side to their marriage with some interesting and positive results.

READER ALERT:

Mark had no idea being kidnapped by his wife could be so arousing or that she could spank so well. Caution! When you read about Mark and Lucy’s sexual fantasies you may need that cold shower. Join them on a wet, wild and deliciously sensual ride and dare to wonder about your own.
Goodreads
Buy Links 
Giveaway
Prize One winner: $30 Amazon voucher + Themed gifts

Date September 27 – November 22, 2016


Excerpt 
“Good afternoon. I’m Mrs. Montgomery, the owner of Enigma, but please call me Sarah.” 
I stand up to shake hands, suddenly a bit nervous about this. 
“Hello, Sarah. I’m Lucy Fuller. Thank you for meeting with me today.” 
Sarah waves me to sit down and proceeds to sit behind her desk. 
“So, how did you hear about us, Lucy?” 
“A member was pleased with what you had done, so they discreetly told my work colleague. I think they wanted to help her relationship as they knew she was having problems, but unfortunately, she decided that the club probably couldn’t fix what can never be.” 
“So your friend decided to tell you?” 
I nod. “That’s right, and pleased don’t be concerned. She is discreet and only told me because I think she knew I would be more likely to be interested. I admit that I was intrigued enough to call you, and so here I am. I’m very happy with my marriage, children and work, but my husband and I are always willing to try something sexually and after thinking about it, I love the idea of acting out some of my fantasies.” 
Sarah nods in understanding. “It’s why I set the club up. Everybody has fantasies, and I wanted people to be able to enact those fantasies in a discreet and a safe environment. It’s normal to have fantasies, and it is has proved beneficial to many marriages and relationships to actually play them out. However, please be aware that I have limitations. The club provides venues, equipment and any other actors or actresses in your scenarios, but penetrative sex only occurs between you as a couple. I do not tolerate physical abuse of a partner or sadistic acts. There are other clubs that cater for that sort of thing. Spanking and chastisement are allowed, but I don’t condone whipping where blood is let or a partner is very badly bruised. A certain amount of force may be necessary in kidnap or other scenarios to add realism, but we would discuss everything beforehand. I am here to promote the healthy fantasies, not unhealthy.”
I’m quick to nod. “Oh, I totally agree. I’m not into pain, well, not real pain. Maybe a bit of spanking.” 
Did I just admit that to a stranger? 
Sarah smiles. “I’m pleased to hear it. I’m a romantic, Lucy. I’m here to help couples, especially married people as I truly believe that this can enhance a strong marriage.” 
There’s a knock at the door and Sarah calls, “Come in!” 
A gorgeous naked man enters with a tea tray and places it on the desk carefully. “Will that be all, Mrs. Montgomery?” 
“Yes, thank you, Adam.” 
My eyes widen in surprise and I watch the muscled back and firm buttocks in admiration as the Adonis leaves the office. 
I turn back to face Sarah, smiling and raising an eyebrow. 
The older lady smiles too. “He’s one of my little fantasies, my dear. I like to have a sexy naked man bring me my cup of tea every day.” 
I smile again, liking this lady more and more. Jody and I wouldn’t mind that happening at work, but I can’t see us getting that signed off by the head of department. 
“Why not?” I respond. “I don’t mind window shopping myself.” 
I wait while Sarah pours the tea, before taking her cup and sitting back. 
“Have you discussed fantasies with your husband yet?” 
“Not yet, as I wanted to come and see you first. But I am keen to become a member. What happens next?” 
“You need to find out if your husband would be interested in joining too, and then we can discuss fees and your fantasies. There is an annual membership fee and then each fantasy would have to be priced separately as there are different factors involved. Do you have an example of a fantasy?” 
I feel the heat of a blush spread on my cheeks. I’ve come here to discuss this very thing but now that I’m here, it makes me squirm a little in my seat. “Erm…” 
“Don’t be embarrassed, Lucy. It is perfectly normal.” 
“Well, I’ve always wanted to have sex in a public place…”

Hello,My name is Vanessa Liebe and I write fun & sexy erotic romances, both contemporary and historical. Today I’d like to share some fun facts with you. Part of my research for my novel Enigma was establishing what fantasies men and women have.  The following are some of the top ten I found. As you will see men and women actually have some similar ones So perhaps we should talk to our partners/spouses a bit more eh?
The ones highlighted in yellow are fantasies I tried to cover in Enigma.
  Top Ten fantasies

Fantasies are fantasies because they are not reality — they are often taboo or rub up against social barriers but I’ve sure had fun writing about them in my novel and I hope you’ve enjoyed knowing where I got some ideas from. 
Women
  1. Private Dancer - the idea of tantalizing your man with a striptease.
  2. Exhibitionismthe risk of being caught having sex in a public place.
  3. Force Fantasies – This usually involve a gorgeous man carrying her off to his bedroom and having his wicked way.
  4. Voyeurism - women like to watch for the same reasons as men: It’s erotic, exhilarating and slightly taboo
  5. Threesome With Two Men – This fantasy involves the woman being worshipped and adored by two gorgeous men, who are only interested in the woman.
  6. Threesome With Another Woman – sometimes Women
    1. Private Dancer - the idea of tantalizing your man with a striptease.
    2. Exhibitionismthe risk of being caught having sex in a public place.
    3. Force Fantasies – This usually involve a gorgeous man carrying her off to his bedroom and having his wicked way.
    4. Voyeurism - women like to watch for the same reasons as men: It’s erotic, exhilarating and slightly taboo
    5. Threesome With Two Men – This fantasy involves the woman being worshipped and adored by two gorgeous men, who are only interested in the woman.
    6. Threesome With Another Woman – sometimes 
Men
  1. Putting Your Partner in Charge - Having your sexual partner directing the sex script for the night. Full-on dominatrix or simply a woman who knows what she wants - many men find the thrill of a confident and sexual woman to be very appealing
  2. Oral Sex - Your partners doing things they wouldn't ordinarily do
  3. Threesomes - Chances are good that this is on the list of most men's sexual desires.
  4. Anal Sex - Having anal sex with a partner who doesn't usually (or ever) do it
  5. Watching Sex - Voyeurism in general is near the top of the list of men's sexual fantasies. It can be combined with other fantasies, including watching your significant other with another sexual partner or masturbating to orgasm, or even discovering other people in flagrante delicto.
  6. Submission - A lot of men enjoy being submissive. It runs contrary to the way they experience their lives outside of the bedroom. They want to be be tied up, teased, tantalized, and spanked.
  7. Exhibitionism - Performing sexually in a public setting. Fantasies about having sex in public and being watched or discovered can fuel men's sexual desires.
  8. Domination - For some men, the fantasy of having total power over their partner in a sexual situation can be quite arousing. These desires might also merge into fantasies of role playing, exhibitionism, and voyeurism, depending on how you script them.
  9. Fetishes - Men's sexual fantasies often include fetishes. A fetish can involve any number of body parts, such as feet, or objects, such as your lover's underwear
  10. Role Play - For some, sexual fantasy involves dressing up and playing out new roles and story lines. Heterosexual men might favor the character parts of strong men encountering attractive women.
Author Bio
Vanessa Liebe is the author of fun, sexy erotic romance and erotica, both contemporary and historical. She mostly writes in the Fantasy and Paranormal categories as she likes a man with bite. 

Vanessa is married with three children and resides in Hampshire, South East England. When not house training her children, reading or writing, she likes to sit in the garden with a glass of rose wine.
Social Media Links





No comments:

Post a Comment